Swallow Storm 17 “Gwennol Teifi” (2006)
Storm 17 “Gwennol Teifi” has been carefully crafted in epoxy ply with dark blue hull and cream upper works. Stored under cover each winter (November – April) since her build in 2006, she has since been lovingly cared for she is in good condition. An ideal family boat, the substantial built in buoyancy and high freeboard make this a safe and dry sail, being an excellent at sea and at approx. 200kg she is light to handle.
Lying in Cardigan, west Wales
- 17’ ketch rig double ended hull with inboard outboard well. Gunter rig with spit booms and self-tacking jib.
- Full cream coloured cover renewed 2016
- Cream Mizzen, jib and mainsail replaced 2017 (Hyde Sails).
- Asymmetric furling spinnaker on bowsprit in good condition
- 2.3hp long shaft Honda outboard; serviced annually even though less than 6 hrs running per annum.
- One central rowing point on seat formed as an extension to centre board casing
- Hollow pine main mast (deck mounted as opposed to normal through deck mast), gunter spar and mizzen mast
- Dark blue canvas sprayhood
- Galvanised road trailer, inc spare wheel and lighting board. The bearings and suspension units were replaced in 2016.
- Cockpit canvas tidy bag and 3 blue fenders included
NEW PRICE £6,650
Swallow Yachts BayCruiser 26 (2013) – “Blue Bottle”
We have the pleasure in offering for sale the original BayCruiser 26. This was the first one built, and led to the production BayCruiser 26 that we build today.
She has been well looked after, with stanchions added, and has been stored under cover in the winter time.
Beta 14hp saildrive engine
Raymarine 7 inch chartplotter with depth and wireless wind system
Raymarine tiller pilot
Nav lights, windex and VHF aerial on mast head
Laid teak decks and cockpit sole
Hot water (heated from engine)
Fridge fitted into slide-out drawer
Swallow Cardigan Bay Lugger (2010) – “Honey”
We are pleased to offer for sale this charming 2010 Cardigan Bay Lugger. She sports a well maintained EPW 19’ lugger rig with free-standing main and mizzen masts, and features the following
– Balance lug rig – Carbon fibre masts
– Antifouling to hull bottom – Retracting centreboard
– Winter cover – Main sail cover
– Solar panel and battery – Anchor
– Yamaha 4hp outboard with reverse – Galvanised braked trailer
Plenty of additional photos and a full data spec is available on request, and we would be pleased to put you in touch with her owner to arrange a viewing in the Cambridge area.
Swallow BayCruiser 23 (2011) “Mist”
This well maintained GRP BayCruiser 23 has a ketch rig and decks laid to teak. She is laying in West Wales and we would be very pleased to put you in touch with her owner to arrange a viewing.
- Ketch rig
- Teak decks and seat panels
- Traditional tan sails
- Coppercoat antifouling to hull bottom
- Through-bulwark fairleads
- Boom bag with lazy jacks
Swallow BayCruiser 23 (2016) No. 28
This 2015 GRP BayCruiser 23 is in excellent shape, sailed and well cared for by one owner whom she has done proud twice on the Eddystone Lighthouse challenge race. The exterior woodwork is all well-maintained teak and she sports a spreader rig with an oval boom and traveller
- Braked road trailer
- Coppercoat antifouling to hull bottom with white boot top line
- Through-hull fairleads
- Tang and block above hounds for spinnaker (sail not included)
- Navigation lights
- Bow roller
- Lazy jacks
- Boom cover
- Electric ballast pump
- Tohatsu 6hp outboard engine
- Mainsail cover
She is currently lying with us at Cardigan, and we would be pleased to hear from you if you would like more details
Swallow BayCruiser 23 (2011) Samara
Options include: Copper antifouling, compass, portapotti, boombag and lazyjacks, electric bilge pump, shore power supply, outboard engine, Garmin transducer, cabin lighting, custom designed bimini top. This boat is lying in Egypt, and we are pleased to put you in touch with the owner who can answer queries.